Payment and Cancellation Policy
While MOT utilizes its best endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the tour price, the price is subject to change as a result of factors beyond MOT control, in which event MOT will notify the clients of such change as soon as possible.
The tour price includes only those services/items that are included as per the final itinerary given to the customer at the time of the reservation payment. The client shall be responsible and pay for any additional items.
MOT has no control over any increases in such prices/charges/tariffs, including where such increases are implemented during the tour. MOT reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to increase the relevant prices/charges/tariffs to account for such increases and/or fluctuations.
Fees for its Services
My Own Tours reserves the right to charge listing fees for certain listings, as well as transaction fees based on certain completed transactions using the services. We further reserve the right to alter any and all fees from time to time, without notice.
The User shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of the services.
In case, there is a short charging by My Own Tours for listing, services or transaction fee or any other fee or service due to any technical or other reason, it reserves the right to deduct/charge/claim the balance subsequent to the transaction at its own discretion.
In the rare possibilities of the reservation not getting confirmed for any reason whatsoever, we will process the refund and intimate you of the same. My Own Tours is not under any obligation to make another booking in lieu of or to compensate/replace the unconfirmed one. All subsequent further bookings will be treated as new transactions with no reference to the earlier unconfirmed reservation.
Payment details and options will be received by the User in a confidential email.
Payments will be done in one of the following modes:
1. Domestic/International Bank Transfer to My own tours/ Top Union account only;
2. Pay Pal - Visa/Master Card
MOT has set up an account with PayPal, a secure online way of paying with your credit cards, Visa or Master Card. In order to facilitate Users down payment using Visa/Master Card through MOT PayPal account, please follow the instructions on the email sent by MyOwnTours. The amount due on the PayPal invoice is exactly the same as our invoice sent to you by email. Once MOT receives the amount in our PayPal account we will send you an email to notify you that the payment was received.
The link for our Pay Pal account will be sent to your email account by one of MyOwnTours email address at the moment the User wishes to purchase the tour. The email will contain tour details and inclusions, terms of service, link for MyOwnTours PayPall account and all the instructions for the payment.
Invoices are given both to partners, hotels, service providers and customers for each transaction. As per Spanish law, name and taxpayer number should be provided by the User for the completion of the Invoice issuing.
Cancellation policy by MOT
If your payment is not received as scheduled in the email sent by MOT, your reservation will automatically be cancelled.
Cancellation policy By Client
The User shall pay 100% of the value of the tour at the time of reservation so that MOT can make the necessary purchases for the User. Cancellation after the reservation is possible but charges are applied. Cancellations should be done in written form - letter or email. Verbal cancellations will not be considered.
The User should understand that in the travel and tourism industry, hotels, airlines, suppliers and other partners give a lot of limitations to MyOwnTours, hence MOT is obliged to charge the cancellation fees.
The following cancellation policy document is applicable on all the bookings made with MyOwnTours:
Holiday Packages Cancellation Fees
(1) 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
(2) 29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
(3) Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost
(4) MyOwnTours will not entertain any cancellation/refund request in case of no show
Flight Tickets Cancellation Fees
(1) In case of cancellation/date change of flight tickets, respective airline’s cancellation policy will apply
(2) Apart from the airline’s cancellation charges, MOT charges an amount of 25USD per passenger/per ticket for international flight tickets as cancellation service charges.
(3) Please note MyOwnTours will not entertain any cancellation/refund request in case of no show
Hotel Booking Cancellation Fees
(1) In case of cancellation/date change of hotel booking, respective hotel’s cancellation policy will apply
(2) Apart from the respective hotel’s cancellation charges, MyOwnTours charges an amount of $20 per room for international hotels
(3) MyOwnTours will not entertain any cancellation/refund request in case of no show