The Principality of Andorra is a microstate in the Pyrenees mountains between Spain and France, 135km from Barcelona. It is the sixth smallest nation in Europe, having an area of 468 km2. The capital, Andorra la Vella, is the highest capital city in Europe.
Andorra is a prosperous country mainly because of its tourism industry, with an estimated 10.2 million visitors annually, and because of its status as tax heaven.
***Andorra is a whole country where to practice skiing***
With the high mountains, the abundant snow and the omnipresent sun all the year, skiing became the natural growing sector starting in 1957. There are two large skiable domains with a total of 303 km of runs: GRANDVALIRA and VALLNORD, with 110 ski lifts carrying over 156,000 skiers per hour. Today, Andorra hosts major international winter sports events, such as the ski mountaineering world cup this year.
Andorra is also a family place so if some members of the family are not into skiing they can be entertained with many other sports, or on cultural or leisure activities, experimenting the excellent gourmet cuisine or the bewitching night life of Andorra.
Its duty free status makes of Andorra the largest shopping center in Europe, open 7 days a week. With more than 1,500 shops and boutiques, you are sure to find what you are looking for. Design and luxury, fashion, jewelry, electronic goods or pharmacy, everything is sold with lower tax.
***Andorra is also a summer destination!***
This past decade, Andorra is developing its summer tourism industry which is as exciting as the winter sports.
Check out all you can do:
- - Biking & bike tracking
- - Horse riding
- Trekking and walking: fantastic excursions for those that are looking for something calmer and for contemplation of the - beauty of the mountains
- Spas: try Caldea, Europe's largest recreational health spa located in the mountains with thermal water lagoons, saunas, jacuzzis, a grapefruit pool, an Aztecian pool, Indo-Roman baths, cascades, bubble beds, warm marble slates, and much much more. Massages, aerobaths with milk and essential oils, beauty treatments, mud baths and much more
- Bird Watching
- Hot air balloon flights: once-in-a-life-time experience. Drift over the Pyrenees Mountains in silence and admire the breathtaking scenery from an altitude of 4'000m with an experienced and certified pilot!
- Trout fishing in lakes and rivers;
- Rafting: descend a white-water river in a rubber raft with a certified instructor, responsible for steering the raft and instructing the team.
- 4x4 excursions
Add Andorra to your trip!!
Tell us when and which activities to include to email@example.com
Day 1 - Arrival in Barcelona, night out
Day 2 - Barcelona - Andorra
Day 3 - Andorra - skiing
Day 4 - Andorra - snow sports
Day 5 - Andorra - shopping & sightseeing
Day 6 - Andorra - SPA & relaxation
Day 7 - Andorra - Barcelona
Day 8 - Barcelona sightseeing & shopping
Day 9 - Departure
Starting Price: 700€
Conditions & inclusions:
- 8 nights accommodation
- 3/4**** category
- Breakfast included
- Transport between cities and airport pick up
For detailed package and more information please contact us directly to firstname.lastname@example.org